Welcome to the Department Informatics and Media at the University of Applied Science Brandenburg, Germany.
About this document.
Letzte Aktualisierung dieses Dokuments am 18.07.2012 von Webmaster. Inhaltsangabe dieser Seite: Es wurde keine Inhaltsangabe hinterlegt.
Back to help navigation.
- 19 workstations (P4, 1 GB RAM) fo developing systems with the operating systems Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Linux
- Development Tools Visual Studio 2000 and Visual Studio.net with the programming languages Visual Basic, C + +, C # and C #, eclipse (JAVA)
- Design tool Rational Rose
- Software for document creation (Office Pro), image editing software (Adobe Photoshop) three workstations (PII, 256 MB RAM)
- Simulation software (MATLAB-Group, MAPLE) two double workstations (P90, DOS / Windows 3.11)
- Robot system MORSE (five rotary modules, a shear module, a biaxial wrist, a two-finger gripper, two CronoCom cards and various complementary parts)
- 6-component force and torque sensor KMS 3 (range between 30 N and 300 Nm)
- CronoLog software and simulation software MTS-Robin, one workstation (P100, 16 MB RAM, Windows NT, AT-MIO-16 plug-in cards)
- Value recording and evaluation software (CVI LabWindow and LabView)
- Simulation tools (MATLAB-Group), one workstation for applied image processing
- Programme for visual diagnosis, in particular for the detection of damage and the measurement of layer height of current electricity customers, a duplex laser printer and a color laser printer
Focus of education and research:
- Modern software technologies and programming languages (C #, C + +, JAVA)
- Conception, design and development of software products
- Components of adaptation and development for simulation and control software
- Software components for computer-aided recording, processing, management and use of data in distributed systems
- Applied image processing, for object recognition and component diagnostics in particular
- Programming, control and regulation of sensor controlled robots
Magdeburger Straße 50
Informatics Building / Room 223
Prof. Dr. sc. techn. Harald Loose
Tel. : 03381 / 355 - 428
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Gabriele Schmidt
Tel. : 03381 / 355 - 421
Mon-Thu 8am - 6:30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm